Employee suggestion programs enable you to tap into your employees’ ideas and improve your organization – resulting in higher revenues, cost savings, better customer satisfaction, and improved employee motivation/morale.
However, in order to reap these benefits, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the basics of Employee Suggestion Programs and how to implement one successfully at your organization.
That’s where this tutorial can help you…
Our 10-Part Tutorial to Employee Suggestion Programs
Here are 10 posts that will help you create a successful employee suggestion program and help your organization reap the benefits listed above:
- Employee Suggestion Program: Definition
- 7 Benefits of an Employee Suggestion Program
- 6 Real-World Examples from Successful Employee Suggestion Programs
- 6 Must-Do Steps for a Successful Employee Suggestion Program
- 5 Tips to Tap Employee Ideas
- How to Create an Employee Suggestion Form
- Simple Ways to Publicize Your Employee Suggestion Program
- 3 Reasons to Encourage Small Ideas
- Benefits of Seeking Ideas on One Topic
- How an Employee Suggestion Program Can Make Your Employees Happier
With an effective employee suggestion program in place, your organization can grow & thrive. Carpe diem.
Did you find this tutorial helpful? Sign up for fresh & useful information by subscribing to our newsletter using the box below…